Tips for Aspiring Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers
Planning Your Career Change
Deciding to become an innkeeper is not something you should take lightly. It's a challenging job that requires a specific set of skills.
- Do Innkeepers Make a Profit?
- Will You Make Money?
- Best Books for Aspiring Innkeepers
- More Aspiring Innkeeper Resources
Buying a Bed and Breakfast
Essential information for anyone thinking about buying a bed and breakfast.
Running an Inn
Running a bed and breakfast seems deceptively simple, often because innkeepers are so good at it. These articles and resources will hel pyou understand just how challenging it can be.
- How to Pamper Your Guests
- What Every Aspiring Innkeeper Should Know
- Starting a Bed and Breakfast: The Reality
- Being a Good Host
- Food Service
- Marketing Issues
- Rules and Regulations
- Zoning Issues
- Strange But True Innkeeping Stories
- Unusual Items Guests Leave Behind
- Recipes from Innkeepers
Interviews with professional bed and breakfast innkeepers, including information useful to aspiring innkeepers.
- Adventurers' Country Bed and Breakfast near Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed and Breakfast in Mexico
- Cottonwood Cottage Bed and Breakfast in Salem, Oregon
- Durbin Street Inn in Casper, Wyoming
- Natural Bed and Breakfast in Tucson, Arizona